Power your world ... naturally.
Stor-Li-096kWh | 48v
Lithium Storage - 9.6kWh
- Technology : Lithium (LFP)
- Total capacity : 9.6 kWh
- Recommended discharge : 80%
- Usable capacity at 80% discharge : 7.68 kWh
- System voltage : 48v - 52v
- Max Charge / Discharge current : 100A
- Efficiency : 98%
- Cycles at 80% discharge : 6000 (16 years +)
- Cycles at 70% discharge : 8000 (more than 20 years)
- Non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly. Perfect for residential applications
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with high safety performance the result of extremely stable chemistry, they won’t explode or catch fire. Perfect for residential applications
- Battery management system (BMS) with protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power.
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system noise.
- The module has low self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging, no memory effect, excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range from -10℃ to 50℃, (Charging 0~50℃; discharging -10~50℃) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small size and light weight.
- The modular design gives the customers the flexability to expand the storage capacity over time
- Compatible with most Hybrid and good quality DC inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3 TLC
- Storage package only - depending on the inverter used with these batteries - some additional communication / cabling might be required.
- Installation excluded
- 7 year manufacturer warranty
- Terms as per manufacturer
Price (VAT included):
Any battery storage solution would require integration and configuration to specific manufacturer specification. Failure to comply with these installation specifications will void warranty.
Copyright © 2019, ecoficiency (pty) ltd.
Developed by ecoficiency.